Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

So I'm back at my parents house for the week or so for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately it won't really be a break. Not only do I have to cook Thanksgiving dinner, but I also have a shit ton of homework for some bizarre, unknown reason. Although I consider cooking a labor of love, it's still rather laborious. The amount of homework I have to do amounts to about the same, if not more, of the amount I normally have during a regular week, a total downer.

But on the bright side, I'm here with my lovely kitteh, Lucy. She's missed me and lost a lot of weight so I'm going to make sure she starts gaining weight and eating healthily again. She's curled up right by me right now, all cuddly and cute.

It feels weird being here in my parents' house. Last Thanksgiving was the first time I ever saw the house because they bought it and moved in after I went off to school. Although I spent the summer here it still feels like it's their house. Of corse, I can't tell them that because they get all offended and such. Oh well, as long as I got my Lucy here.

Well that's pretty much all I got for now I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment