Monday, February 7, 2011

Following a Suggestion

Well, after reading fellow Rav member's blog, I thought I'd post a pick with ten facts about me. I apologize for the bad picture. I'm terrible in pictures! But, anyway, let's give it a shot.


~Facts~
I love dragons. I've always believed that they are somehow real and that they've had an impact on human history. I even wrote a paper about dragons in high school.

I'm a budding gun enthusiast. I know, it's not popular for everyone but I come a from a line of hunters.

My favorite food is sushi. Raw fish is delicious, I don't care what anyone else says.

Sadly, I usually have a low opinion of myself. It comes from not having high self-esteem. But I'm working on it!

I'm pursuing and Asian Studies & Government. I'm learning Chinese and Japanese. I think I'm better at Chinese.

I love watching The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and The Colbert Report. They are the only news-type program I can watch.

I will one day run a bakery. It will happen. Nothing will stop me.

Ravens are the smartest birds. Each flock can develop their own culture, the can speak, learn and solve puzzles, and use and make tools.

I've been to 47 states and lived in 6 of them.

My aunt's cat Blondie is immortal. Seriously, he's older than me.

Those weren't really facts but I think its ok if I put up these things. Close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment