Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh of the Glories of Roommates

I have two roommates that I get a long with pretty well. Its awesome most of the time, like a perpetual sleep over, but other times not so much. My roomie Richelle has a boyfriend. They like to have sex. A lot.

This wasn't always a problem. Last semester Richelle pretty much moved into his room with him and if I didn't have two classes with her I wouldn't have seen her at all really. But now she's moved back in, so to speak. The boyfriend is now here constantly, sleeping over a few times a week.

I mean, I get it. On the one hand it really annoys me when they get all mushy and she gets whiney when he's not around, but I probably wouldn't be all that better if I had a boyfriend. But what really annoys me is that I have to knock on my own door to make sure I don't walk in on them. On nights when he sleeps over they go into the girls bathroom next our room and do it in there. This is rather problematic when I want to use the bathroom for its actual purpose and they occupy it.

Richelle is a good friend. We all have our quirks. She doesn't study, she gets three day weekends, sleeps in everyday, has fun with her boyfriend, and enjoys the pleasures of life. Lucky her.

No comments:

Post a Comment